Removes files that are unchanged for a specified period of time. It may be used for regular cleaning of temporary or working folders, log files folders, network shared folders used for temporary file sharing or other folders that must be cleaned on a regular basis.
- safely removes files when they are unmodified for a user specified period
- can track and clean unlimited number of folders
- may be used as a Windows application or console type application that can be easily executed from various schedulers and batch files
- intended for advanced users - users must know which are temporary or working folders on their computer to prevent deletion of needed files
DeleteMe documentation is available on-line. News, tips & development info is published in blog or you may want to subscribe to low volume DeleteMe announcements mailing list.
Download / License
Download DeleteMe 1.5.1, released Dec 14, 2014:
- installer (unpack and run DMSetup.exe to install) or
- portable (just unpack and run DeleteMe.exe, no installation needed)
- free 60 days evaluation
- $1.95 for personal, non-commercial use (on up to 5 computers/virtual machines)
- $4.95 for small business use (on up to 25 computers/virtual machines within organisation)
- $9.95 for enterprise use (on unlimited computers/virtual machines within organisation)
To purchase license, please click “Get license” button under About tab within CyberKiko DeleteMe application itself.